This module explores how to effectively plan and implement CPBR projects.
Proposed duration: 3hr 45
Knowledge. After this module, participants will:
- Gain knowledge about Community-Based Participatory Research, its relation to RRI, and the benefits and challenges of this research approach.
- Strengthen their knowledge and understanding of the specific steps required to implement CBPR projects.
Skills and attitudes. After this module, participants will:
- Assess their commitment towards participatory research approach.
- Be able to manage a CBPR project.
- Be motivated to perform more participatory and responsible research projects.
Training Info containing the session outline, interactive exercises and background information to support trainers delivering the training.
PowerPoint presentation (to support the delivery of the training).
Template of CBPR Project Canvas for the interactive exercise “Plan your own CBPR project”.