This module explores how to effectively evaluate Science Shop projects and their impact.
Proposed duration: 3hr 45
Knowledge. After this module, participants will:
- Acquire knowledge of the concept, importance and methods of project evaluation and impact assessment.
- Obtain a greater insight into the impacts of Science Shop projects.
- Be familiar with the specifics and good practices of project evaluation and impact assessment at Science Shops.
Skills and attitudes. After this module, participants will:
- Be able to choose and apply methods and tools for project evaluation and impact assessment.
- Be more motivated to perform project evaluation and impact assessment of Science Shops.
Training Info containing the session outline, interactive exercises and background information to support trainers delivering the training.
PowerPoint presentation (to support delivery of the training).