This module explores how to effectively engage stakeholders in Science Shop projects.
Proposed duration: 3hr 50
Knowledge. After this module, participants will:
- Have an overview of the main stakeholders of a Science Shop, and the benefits and challenges of stakeholder engagement.
- Be familiar with the steps needed to engage stakeholders before, during and after Science Shop project.
- Be conversant with the main methods of stakeholder involvement.
Skills and attitudes. After this module, participants will:
- Be able to create and sustain relationships with Science Shop’s stakeholders.
- Be able to map stakeholders of concrete Science Shop projects.
- Be encouraged to use new ways and methods of stakeholder engagement.
Training Info containing the session outline, interactive exercises and background information to support trainers delivering the training.
PowerPoint presentation (to support delivery of the training).
Handout: Stakeholder engagement methods.